Huntsville, ON

Current Conditions

Mainly Sunny

Mainly Sunny

C 41°F

Wind:
S 24 gust 37 km/h
S 15 gust 23 mph
Conditions details
Observed at:
Muskoka Airport
Date:
11:00 AM EST Friday 24 November 2017
Condition:
Mainly Sunny
Pressure:
100.7 kPa
29.7 inches
Visibility:
16 km
10 miles
Temperature:
4.7°C
40.5°F
Dew point:
-2.2°C
28.0°F
Humidity:
61%
Wind:
S 24 gust 37 km/h
S 15 gust 23 mph

ForecastIssued: 11:00 AM EST Friday 24 November 2017

Detailed ForecastIssued: 11:00 AM EST Friday 24 November 2017

A few showers
Today
C 41°F
Showers. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. High plus 5.
A few showers
Tonight
C 39°F
Showers. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low plus 4.
Chance of rain showers or flurries
Sat, 25 Nov
C 39°F
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of rain showers changing to 70 percent chance of flurries near noon. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming northwest 20 near noon. Temperature falling to minus 1 in the afternoon.
Night:  Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 11.
Chance of snow
Sun, 26 Nov
C 34°F
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of snow. High plus 1.
Night:  Cloudy with 60 percent chance of snow. Low minus 9.
A mix of sun and cloud
Mon, 27 Nov
-5°C 23°F
A mix of sun and cloud. High minus 5.
Night:  Cloudy. Low minus 9.
Chance of rain showers or flurries
Tue, 28 Nov
C 48°F
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of rain showers or flurries. High 9.
Night:  Cloudy periods with 60 percent chance of showers. Low plus 3.
Chance of rain showers or flurries
Wed, 29 Nov
C 37°F
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of rain showers or flurries. High plus 3.
Night:  Cloudy periods. Low minus 2.
Chance of flurries or rain showers
Thu, 30 Nov
C 36°F
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries or rain showers. High plus 2.
Normals:
Max C.36°F. Min -6°C.21°F.
Sunrise:
7:28 EST
Sunset:
16:40 EST

Averages and extremes

Yesterday's Data

Max:
1.0°C 33.8°F
Min:
-6.7°C 19.9°F
Total Precipitation:
0.4 mm 0.02 in

What we are doing

Date modified: